Who is BestLogic Staffing?
Are you motivated to put your stamp on a growing company? Are you interested in an organization that provides open access to its Executive team, various careers paths, ongoing training and a structure for financial success? If yes… then let’s talk about BestLogic Staffing!
Learn More about BestLogic Staffing |www.bestlogicstaffing.com
We are on a mission to continue our growth and as result, we are hiring a Recruiter! This role provides you with a foundation of training, the support to achieve success ultimately a career path in BestLogic Staffing.
Below is a list of duties:
Conduct hiring events to onboard new associates so we can build a ready pool to support weekly station labor orders.
• Speak to large groups of associates to walk through the new hire events to prepare to start.
• Communicate to the associates on the specifics of the position at the stations.
• Help associate complete the drug test process.
• Answer associate questions/inquiry during the process.
• Process and hire new associates to selected labor orders using sales force.
A typical day includes:
– Working recruiting events,
– Doing presentations in the community
– Daily candidate interaction – in person and over the phone
– The recruiter will need to be knowledgeable and be able to assist candidates to navigate computer systems
– Administering oral drug tests for candidates
– Using computer/Microsoft Office to complete reporting
Ideal candidates will have…
– Be enthusiastic and have a good attitude
– Good phone skills
– Great presentation skills
– Customer service skills – candidates are our customers, need to be able to provide them with the best candidate experience
– COMPUTER SKILLS – this is a highly important skill set for this team
Who are We Looking for?
Difference Maker who wants to directly contribute to BestLogic Staffing’s growth
Excellent written communications and phone skills
Competitive and ethical mindset that puts the client first
Interest in professional and personal growth
Must be willing to have FUN!
Excellent work ethic
Strong communication skills
Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
Strategic thinking & ability to execute results
The determination to achieve objectives
Ability to overcome objections
Adaptability and flexibility to support the organization’s growth
Why BestLogic Staffing?
Entrepreneurship is in our blood. You build it… we will support it!!
We care about you and your career path while having fun.
Competitive salary, and benefits, with no cap on earning potential
Job Type: Salary and Commission
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
BestLogic Staffing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.