Our Client is seeking an Energy Modeler
*DOE-2/eQuest Energy Modeler- DOE-2/eQuest, EnergyPlus or IES
– Energy Engineer, DOE-2, eQuest, Building/ Construction, LEED Design, New Construction, Sustainability Building Industry
If you are a (Mid-Level to Senior) Energy Modeler- DOE-2/eQuest with experience, please read on! We are hiring for Mid-Level and Sr Energy Engineers with Computer Modeling DOE-2 / eQuest with Commercial / High-Rise Building experience to join our prestigious engineering and architectural client’s firm!
If you are a great Modeling Engineer DOE with great DOE-2 / eQuest / EnergyPlus/ IES experience and looking to work with Class A projects, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
• Energy savings calculations
• Computer modeling for energy performance of buildings
• Heat-flow analysis (2D / 3D) of building envelopes
• Review, analyze, & provide technical advice on sustainable & LEED designs What You Need for thisPosition
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
• Energy Engineer
• EnergyPlus or IES
• Building/ Construction
• LEED Design
• New Construction
• Sustainability Building Industry
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
BestLogic Staffing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.